What's It All About

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wishing You a Sweet Easter

The images from Bugaboo are adorable and this Bunny and Chick Topper is no exception:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for background
  • image was colored with Whisper Strokes Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pen and Stickles accents   
  • purple gingham ribbon wrapped around and tied into a bow
  • sentiment was stamped with a Studio G Easter Stamp with Stickles outlining the edges
  • inside sentiment was from a previous Create with TLC Club and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges which is exactly how I feel with Easter .  . . .

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome bunny! Your card is darling! I love ribbon! Thanks for sharing it at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness